- Postural Assessment: the postural assessment includes a 3D assessment, proprioception testing and instability and neurological testing.
- Force Plate Testing: the Force Plate technology measures postural oscillations and the four plantar surfaces of a subject in a standing position. A detailed printout is offered at the end of the session.
- Podoscope image print out: an image of the feet is used to visualize and measure gait disorders. This test is combined with other clinical tests.
Postural recalibration occurs in three steps:
This creates a well-aligned posture which allows each joint of the body to function optimally. When joints move well, there is no muscle tension and pain is greatly reduced.
- 1.We analyze the imbalances (morphostatic asymmetries) in all 3 planes of space relative to your instability.
- 2.We evaluate the sensory entries that aren't working optimally (foot, eye, jaw, scars).
- 3.We act on these sensory entries to create symmetry in order to get rid of the imbalances and/or instability that are causing pain.
- Which of your eyes is dominant.
- If you have real a short leg.
- Why you have reached a plateau in your training.
- Why you may be suffering from recurring headaches.
- Why you're tired all the time.
- Why you wake up in pain.
- answers to your questions regarding your pain, athletic performance or condition.
- a treatment protocol which includes a regimen uniquely designed to correct your imbalances, improve the functioning of your sensory receptors and improve your overall performance and quality of life.
- an understanding of how your body works as a whole.
- the results from our brand new Neurological Testing device called a Forceplate which provides information regarding the messages your brain receives regarding all movement.
- if necessary, referrals to specialists we collaborate with.
We invite you to call our offices at 514-315-8489 to book an appointment today or to ask questions. If you have private insurance, you may be eligible for some compensation.
At the end of the postural assessment you will have a global understanding of how your body and brain function and of the different components relates to postural instability and chronic pain
“Your posture can be entirely recalibrated… in an hour!”