Posturepro offers a new approach to management and prevention of chronic pain that embodies the art and science of medicine. By shifting the traditional symptomatic approach of most symptomatic practice to a more patient-centered approach, Posturepro addresses the whole person, not just an isolated set of symptoms.
Posturepro is working toward the following objectives:
(Click here for more on Education)
- Continue the development of our seminar series which are designed to give the practicing clinicians a depth and breadth of knowledge in regards to the postural system;
- Diversify educational models to reach and teach students and practicing clinicians.
- We are proud to have created alliances with key medical professionals throughout the United States to better help serve your patients and we continue to do so in Canada as well.
- Develop new research models for assessing whole
- systems practices with many different medical conditions;
- Establish practice
- based research networks to validate the most successful applications of clinical prevention;
- Ensure that emerging scientific evidence on new approaches to chronic pain is continuously integrated into Posturepro model.
- Create alliances with key medical professionals throughtout North America;
- Collaborate with leaders in academic medicine to ensure the integration of Posturology into medical schools and residency programs;
- Work with employers, insurers, and government agencies to implement pilot programs to demonstrate how Posturology will improve outcomes and reduce costs in the marketplace;
- Educate and collaborate with policymakers to support initiatives aimed at transforming medical education, research, and practice.
“By shifting the traditional symptomatic approach of most symptomatic practice to a more patient-centered approach, Posturepro addresses the whole person, not just an isolated set of symptoms.”